Hello to the Staff and all users of this forum.
I developed an utility for dreambox called FlashWizard, and just released the v1.1 in 4 languages: italian, english, german, dutch.
If someone interested, I attached below a detailed description of what it does.

But, first of all, I really want to thank a lot SF TEAM for their awesome images, that are BY FAR my favourite choice on the dreambox scene.
Congratulations and Greetings to SF Team, you are the best!

__________________________________________________ ______________
__________________________________________________ ______________

FlashWizard 1.1

released 04/23/2004

Coded by MusicBob

Surf to DreamLogic Homepage:
DreamLogic Homepage

For ideas, suggestions, and bug reports: dreamlogic@virgilio.it

ENGLISH DISCUSSION FORUM:FlashWizard discussion forum

...making dreambox easy...

Never dreamt to install a dreambox image just doing a simple Drag&Drop from your Windows desktop, and then just watching your PC screen until install is finished?

Never asked: why to get in trouble in 2004 with FTP, Telnet, and ugly shell commands when could be a program that could make all the stuff with an easy GUI interface?

Never thought: "Every time Flash Erase!! Don't could be possible to do it automatically??"

You also think that managing multiboot images is not easy and not confortable with the remote control?

If you answered "yes" to these questions, here is the solution: FlashWizard !

Features:

- The fastest way to install images in flash memory or multiboot (dreamflash), with a completely automated procedure.
Just Drag&Drop the image from your Windows desktop and FlashWizard does all the rest, all included: settings, favourites and TimerList backup/restore.

- Install flash image in less than 4 minutes, all included: automatic Flash Erase, reboot and settings restore.

- Auto Flash Erase: no more buttons to press on dreambox panel!

- DreamFlash Autodetect: if installed, FlashWizard seek automatically the device where are installed your multiboot images (usb stick or hard disk).

- Format and/or Mount of the USB-stick (both in "disc" or "part1") directly from FlashWizard with automatic procedure.

- No need to access to DreamFlash on the dreambox anymore: you can install, remove, rename the images on usb stick or hard disk directly from Windows, and without having the base flash image loaded. You can do it from
any image installed, no care of its position.

- Advanced management of multiboot images: you can select from Windows which image will be loaded on next restart, having it automatically selected on dream flash boot menu.

- 4 languages: Italian, english, dutch, german

- Context sensitive Help. Every page has his help button for a quick reference.

- From now, the dreambox's remote control will be needed only for changing channels