Zobrazují se odpovědi 16 až 30 z 69

Téma: SF Team ENIGMA 1 pro AB IPBOX 250 PVR

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal Zako
    Ake image sa tam pokusas nahrat?
    Pokial sa jedna o nabilo, Jirka pisal. citujem : " u nabilo pouze v resources prejmenovat rcdm7000.xml.org na rcdm7000.xml "

v mojom pripade to mam tu: /var/mnt/part1/fwpro/NabiloDM7000-V06Plus/share/tuxbox/enigma/resources/
    skusal som to nabilo a stale nejde to D.O. a mam tam rcdm7000.xml bez prepisovania kde moze byt problem??

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A rcdm7000.xml.org tam nemas?
    Zako
    --------------------------------------------
    DM 500S ALPS - Pli,Gemini,SF, Mgcamd,Newcs
    IpBox200/250 - SF/Fanacy
    SS2- AltDvb,S2emu,WinCsc,
    SG-2100

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vyzkousel jsem Nabilo na Ip400 a soubor rcdm7000.xml jsem musel upravit. Nefungovalo tlacitko Exit, coz je dost podsatne .
    Přiložené soubory Přiložené soubory

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal Zako
    A rcdm7000.xml.org tam nemas?
    nie rcdm7000.xml.org tam nemam mam tam len rcdm7000.xml ale skusal som aj to nakopcit z gemini a nic stale to nejde. kde moze byt problem?

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal pikas
    nie rcdm7000.xml.org tam nemam mam tam len rcdm7000.xml ale skusal som aj to nakopcit z gemini a nic stale to nejde. kde moze byt problem?
    Skus tam dat tento
    Přiložené soubory Přiložené soubory
    Zako
    --------------------------------------------
    DM 500S ALPS - Pli,Gemini,SF, Mgcamd,Newcs
    IpBox200/250 - SF/Fanacy
    SS2- AltDvb,S2emu,WinCsc,
    SG-2100

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm sorry for writing here in English but I don't know Czech nor Slovak languages - but I'm able to understand a bit as I'm from Poland
    First of all, I'm very happy that Enigma for 250PVR has been released it looks and works just great!!! All kudos go to Jirka&SF Team!!
    I do have a couple of questions for you guys here - one is related to the multiboot feature - I see quite interesting discussion going on in regards to it and I hear that some of you were successful in installation and setup of the DM images on this box - but even though I follow the procedure posted by SF team - I'm not able to install nor run Gemini or SF images for DM7000. For the first image during the installation I get error -4 and for SF image I get -3 - however the SF image is being installed in /hdd/fwpro as opposed to Gemini. Any suggestion here would be very helpful.
    Next question is related to the problem with initialization of the Cyfra+ card in my box (I use newcs+CCcam) - basically I need to reinsert the card into card reader so that it got initialized properly and restart newcs - after that everything works just perfect, so for sure it's not the config issue - again any suggestions how to solve that or work around would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
    Thanks
    Dracor

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal dracor
    Hi, I'm sorry for writing here in English but I don't know Czech nor Slovak languages - but I'm able to understand a bit as I'm from Poland
    First of all, I'm very happy that Enigma for 250PVR has been released it looks and works just great!!! All kudos go to Jirka&SF Team!!
    I do have a couple of questions for you guys here - one is related to the multiboot feature - I see quite interesting discussion going on in regards to it and I hear that some of you were successful in installation and setup of the DM images on this box - but even though I follow the procedure posted by SF team - I'm not able to install nor run Gemini or SF images for DM7000. For the first image during the installation I get error -4 and for SF image I get -3 - however the SF image is being installed in /hdd/fwpro as opposed to Gemini. Any suggestion here would be very helpful.
    Next question is related to the problem with initialization of the Cyfra+ card in my box (I use newcs+CCcam) - basically I need to reinsert the card into card reader so that it got initialized properly and restart newcs - after that everything works just perfect, so for sure it's not the config issue - again any suggestions how to solve that or work around would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
    Thanks
    Dracor
    I have problem with install GEMINI 3.4 on multiboot too - error 3.
    Try GEMINI 3.3 - it workd fine - or PLI garnet (for DM7000)

Initialization of card is problem of driver in enigma i think.

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @BLUEANT - thanks for the quick reply I have tried the Gemini 3.3 (previously I was using 3.4) and tried the PLI image - same error and I'm not successful with it - getting error -4 .
    I looked at the instimg.log - but it looks ok - but image still not installed.
    Thx
    Dracor
    Naposledy upravil dracor : 02.04.2007 v 00:28

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @BLUEANT - thanks for the quick reply I have tried the Gemini 3.3 (previously I was using 3.4) and tried the PLI image - same error and I'm not successful with it - getting error -4 .
    I looked at the instimg.log - but it looks ok - but image still not installed.
    Thx
    Dracor

Is your HDD working ? Can you record on it ?
    Try tu format HDD in EXT3.

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HDD is working and it's formated with EXT3 - once I got back home today I will experiment with it more.

I tested last night recording with and without timer and I'm not sure what's the difference between those two, but instant recording while watching live channel works great - no pixelation - however with set timer events - the picture is really bad - very big pixelation. Did any body got similar problems? What's the difference in the way the recording is being performed in those cases?

[EDIT] after some further research I found that there is some common problem with the pixelization while recording from EPG v.s manual recording - it's hard to say it for sure as I've found the same problem reports for Relook 400 - of course there is no info about it for CubeCafe

Have a nice day!
    Dracor.
    Naposledy upravil dracor : 02.04.2007 v 13:25

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HDD is working and it's formated with EXT3 - once I got back home today I will experiment with it more.
    so, maybe chack again setting Boot Manager in webinterface - for image DM7000:
    Blocksize: 1024
    Skip: 1152
    Count: 4992
    Type box: 5
    and afther that add image

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @vld75 - these setting are correct - as I mentioned earlier I was doing and double checking each step from the procedure
    The only thing which I just recalled myself is that in the web browser after installing the image there was some JavaScript error saying "permission denied" - so it could be some clue - need to look into that.

Anyway thanks a lot for your help and suggestions!
    Dracor

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All, I looked at the issue I've seen with the multiboot and I've done two things (unfortunately at the same time) so it's hard to determine which one fixed the problem. Basically I changed the permission to the fwpro directory to 777
    as well as to the image being installed (it was Gemini 3.3) - I guess that the first change was important as before installation that directory did not exist and was created automatically so maybe it did not have right permission - anyway - it works&rocks

Again - SF Team great job as that's very nice feature!!!

What's regarding the pixelation problem - I've managed also to do further investigation and it turned out that recording using EPG while box is running does not cause any issues - so the workaround is to leave the box running and not in the stand-by mode!
    So the real issue is not related to the fact that there are different recording procedures one for EPG and another for manual recording, but once the box is being waken up from stand-by by timer trigger it's missing something - maybe some process or maybe something is not initialized correctly

I believe you might find this workaround useful

Best regards and have a nice day.
    Dracor.

P.S. I only hope you will not scream at me that I'm writing in English at your forum!

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All, I looked at the issue I've seen with the multiboot and I've done two things (unfortunately at the same time) so it's hard to determine which one fixed the problem. Basically I changed the permission to the fwpro directory to 777
    as well as to the image being installed (it was Gemini 3.3) - I guess that the first change was important as before installation that directory did not exist and was created automatically so maybe it did not have right permission - anyway - it works&rocks

Again - SF Team great job as that's very nice feature!!!

What's regarding the pixelation problem - I've managed also to do further investigation and it turned out that recording using EPG while box is running does not cause any issues - so the workaround is to leave the box running and not in the stand-by mode!
    So the real issue is not related to the fact that there are different recording procedures one for EPG and another for manual recording, but once the box is being waken up from stand-by by timer trigger it's missing something - maybe some process or maybe something is not initialized correctly

I believe you might find this workaround useful

Best regards and have a nice day.
    Dracor.

P.S. I only hope you will not scream at me that I'm writing in English at your forum!
    Is the pixelization on enigma TOO ? ( i dont try epg recodring from stanby )

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    blueant - of course there is no pixelation on Enigma

Seriously - I hope I'm not reinventing a wheel posting that kind of the information here regarding the workaround for pixelation while recording from EPG in stand-by on Enigma - but please understand it's my first Linux (Enigma) based box and I love it

Informace o tématu