Uploads

NO folder

buongiorno io ho 5 kathrein ufs910/sw

ho provato a aggiornare il software ma mi esce la scritta NO FOLDER

sapete dirmi come devo procedere ?

grazie

good morning I have 5 kathrein ufs910/sw

I have tried to adjourn the software but the writing goes out me No FOLDER

do you know how to tell me as I have to proceed?

thanks

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to build the following folder structure on your usb stick (Format with Fat32)
    kathrein/ufs910

in the ufs910 directory you have to put the files and the update will find your firmware.

Updateinstruction you can find here: Kathrein Original Upgrade instruction

Translation:

- Build on the USB Stick the folloring Directory „kathrein/ufs910“
    - Put the Firmware-Files „ufs910.update.cramfs.img" and „default_channel.mtd.img“ in this Directory
    - Turn off UFS 910
    - Put the USB Stick in one USB Connector
    - Press the Menu button and hold it
    - Turn on UFS 910
    - Hold the Menu button for a longer time, if the screen "Emergency Boot" and „Update“ in the Display will be shown, you can release the Menu button.
    - If the Update is finished, the UFS 910 will restarted self.
    - After the restart step you can disconnect you USB Stick.

kind regards

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

re no folder

buongiorno io ho eseguito questa procedura molte volte, variando anche la formattazione della usb stic da fat34 a fat ma il risultato č identico; appare sempre la scritta no folder. Non so se devo formattare usb stic in un formato che non conosco visibile da linux ( lo stesso problema lo ho riscontrato con il dreambox ). Io eseguo la procedura alla lettera creo la cartella kathrein poi in questa la cartella ufs910, metto i file all'interno e tolgo la usb dal pc ; spengo ufs910 dal pulsante di dietro, infilo usb stick, accendo tenendo premuto il tasto menu dal pannello posteriore, appare la emercency boot poi dopo 5 secondi la scritta UPDATe , lascio il tasto menu e invece di partire l'update mi scrive NO FOLDER. cosa devo fare ??

good morning I have performed this procedure a lot of times, also varying the formatting of the usb stic from fat34 to fat but the result it is identical; the writing appears no always folder. I don't know if I have to format usb stic in a format that I don't know visible from linux (the same problem I have found him/it with the dreambox). I perform the procedure to the letter I create then the briefcase kathrein in this the briefcase ufs910, I put the files to the inside and I remove the usb from the pc; I extinguish ufs910 from the button of behind, I insert usb stick, I turn on holding pressed the key menu from the back panel, the emercency boot appears then after 5 seconds the writing UPDATe, I leave the key menu and instead of departing the update he/she writes me No FOLDER. what do I have to do??

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal angelica999 Zobrazit příspěvek
    buongiorno io ho eseguito questa procedura molte volte, variando anche la formattazione della usb stic da fat34 a fat ma il risultato č identico; appare sempre la scritta no folder. Non so se devo formattare usb stic in un formato che non conosco visibile da linux ( lo stesso problema lo ho riscontrato con il dreambox ). Io eseguo la procedura alla lettera creo la cartella kathrein poi in questa la cartella ufs910, metto i file all'interno e tolgo la usb dal pc ; spengo ufs910 dal pulsante di dietro, infilo usb stick, accendo tenendo premuto il tasto menu dal pannello posteriore, appare la emercency boot poi dopo 5 secondi la scritta UPDATe , lascio il tasto menu e invece di partire l'update mi scrive NO FOLDER. cosa devo fare ??

good morning I have performed this procedure a lot of times, also varying the formatting of the usb stic from fat34 to fat but the result it is identical; the writing appears no always folder. I don't know if I have to format usb stic in a format that I don't know visible from linux (the same problem I have found him/it with the dreambox). I perform the procedure to the letter I create then the briefcase kathrein in this the briefcase ufs910, I put the files to the inside and I remove the usb from the pc; I extinguish ufs910 from the button of behind, I insert usb stick, I turn on holding pressed the key menu from the back panel, the emercency boot appears then after 5 seconds the writing UPDATe, I leave the key menu and instead of departing the update he/she writes me No FOLDER. what do I have to do??
    bad USB stick

Registrovaný uživatel Avatar uživatele Raitsa2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My fight with No Folder and unsuitable USB-sticks here:
    http://board.ufs-910.de/viewtopic.php?t=1500

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking re re

buon giorno a forza di leggere post ho capito il problema : semplicemente le penne stick usb che avevo marca HANDY STEND tipo apacer da 250 mega e 500 mega non funzionano su ufs 910/sw. appena acquistato una penna nuova ( tipo -peack 1 giga ) update č partito immediatamente e con succeso. sapro dirvi i risultati a breve. grazie a tutti per la collaborazione

good morning to strength of light post I have understood the problem: simply the pens stick usbs that I had brand HANDY STEND type apacer from 250 megas and 500 megas don't work on ufs 910/sw. just purchased a new pen (type - peack 1 jig) update has immediately departed and with succeso. I will know how to tell you the results to brief. thanks to all for the collaboration

Informace o tématu