Zobrazují se odpovědi 1 až 2 z 2

Téma: keys emulations ect

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question keys emulations ect

buona sera a tutti : dopo vari tentativi sono riuscito a capire molte cose sia su come eseguire upload che sul dhcp . bene...il ricevitore funziona con i suoi bachi di lentezza del software ...migliorerŕ ...sicuramente....
    ho provato a installare gli addon con cute ftp .eseguita la procedura sono andato a cercare la cartella keys in urs/local/key ma la cartella non esiste ( questo dopo aver riavviato il ricevitore ). Ora mi chiedo se il problema č nei permessi ( CMOD ) da dare al file addon .tar oppure sbaglio qualche passaggio ?tenetemi informato grazie

good evening to everybody: after various attempts I/you/they have succeeded in understanding a lot of things both on as to perform upload that on the dhcp. well... the receiver works with its worms of slowness of the software... it will improve... surely....
    I have tried to install the addons with skin ftp. performed the procedure I/you/they have gone to look for the briefcase keys in urs/local/key but the briefcase it doesn't exist (this after having restarted the receiver). Do I now wonder me if the problem is in the permissions (CMOD) to give addon to the file. tar or do I mistake some passage? hold me informed thanks

Registrovaný uživatel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Citace Původně odeslal angelica999 Zobrazit příspěvek
    buona sera a tutti : dopo vari tentativi sono riuscito a capire molte cose sia su come eseguire upload che sul dhcp . bene...il ricevitore funziona con i suoi bachi di lentezza del software ...migliorerŕ ...sicuramente....
    ho provato a installare gli addon con cute ftp .eseguita la procedura sono andato a cercare la cartella keys in urs/local/key ma la cartella non esiste ( questo dopo aver riavviato il ricevitore ). Ora mi chiedo se il problema č nei permessi ( CMOD ) da dare al file addon .tar oppure sbaglio qualche passaggio ?tenetemi informato grazie

good evening to everybody: after various attempts I/you/they have succeeded in understanding a lot of things both on as to perform upload that on the dhcp. well... the receiver works with its worms of slowness of the software... it will improve... surely....
    I have tried to install the addons with skin ftp. performed the procedure I/you/they have gone to look for the briefcase keys in urs/local/key but the briefcase it doesn't exist (this after having restarted the receiver). Do I now wonder me if the problem is in the permissions (CMOD) to give addon to the file. tar or do I mistake some passage? hold me informed thanks
    - you can create the key-folder manually
    - or if you install the addon (/usr/local/etc/) the key-folder will be also created!

Informace o tématu